Thank you for thinking of helping the Operation Healthy Africa cause. Your donations and help go a long way to fund medical missions to the underserved people of Africa and make a difference in the lives of children and adults in these underprivileged regions. Your contributions will also:
- Take care of simple basic health care needs such as vaccinations for children, prescription eye glasses, crutches for those that are disabled and dental care for emergency dental problems.
- Pay for life saving surgical interventions for children and adults in need.
- Provide medications for treatable diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, malaria, cholera, and HIV/AIDS, and antibiotics for those that have treatable infections.
- Educate African communities and their medical personnel about preventable diseases such as malaria, tuberculosis, diabetes, and HIV/AIDS, and to assist in the control and prevention of these diseases.
- Help create public awareness of the health care delivery disparity between the United States and the underserved people of Africa, and bridge the gap through our medical mission efforts.